Every household and business is protected by professional pest management services. With that vision, the Kansas Pest Control works to ensure every Kansan benefits from our industry and association, and every Pest Management Professional prospers.
The mission of the Kansas Pest Control Association, Inc. is to provide programs and services which assist its Members in achieving success in the operation of their businesses as protectors of the health, environment, and property of Kansans. To this end, we promote for rational regulations and means for progressive development and education.
The Kansas Pest Control Association is a statewide organization of pest control professionals with the following goals outlined in our mission:
- To promote general standards and ethics of the pest control industry
- To foster research and diffusion of knowledge to the industry
- To cooperate with National Pest Control Association and with government and educational Authorities for the good of the community and industry.
Our Mission is your protection
Every household and business uses professional pest management services.
KPCA CODE OF ETHICS
- To uphold the standards of this association
- To hold our industry in high esteem and strive to enhance its prestige.
- To maintain high company standards of moral responsibility, character and business integrity.
- To practice fairness, frankness, and honesty in all advertising and in all transactions with the general public.
- To keep the needs of our clients uppermost.
- To know the accurate costs of all services performed and responsibilities assumed in the prevention, service elimination or management of pests and demonstrate a determination to recoup those costs and to profit from the effort.
- To render pest control services safely and efficiently in keeping with good practices, and to observe them in both letter and spirit.
- To perfect our skills and business practices.
- To cooperate with others in the interchange of knowledge and ideas of mutual benefit.
- To respect the reputation and practice of other pest control operators, but to expose to the association, with hesitation, illegal or unethical conduct of other forms.
- The National Pest Management Association (NPMA), a non-profit organization with more than 7,000 members from around the world, was established in 1933 to support the pest management industry’s commitment to the protection of public health, food and property. This commitment is reflected both in the continuing education of pest management professionals and the dissemination of timely information to homeowners and businesses.
NPMA supports members in being professional, knowledgeable, and profitable through education, industry leadership, public policy advocacy, and growth of the market.
As a supporter and partner with NPMA, the Kansas Pest Control Association also adheres to these values and goals:
GOAL: CONSUMER CONNECTIONS
A growing number of consumers are actively seeking protection of their residences and businesses with pest management professionals
GOAL: MEMBER ENGAGEMENT
An increasing number of pest management companies are using NPMA benefits to improve the quality of their businesses
GOAL: PUBLIC HEALTH LEADERSHIP
NPMA and pest management professionals are the trusted source for protecting people, structures and land from pest-related health threats
GOAL: REGULATORS AND POLICY MAKERS
NPMA is increasing its influence in the development of balanced and proactive legislation and regulations.